Social Media Marketing
Growing your followers on social media will greatly increase your word of mouth referrals.
There are several ways to utilize social media for your business and one of the best ways is a combination of social posts and ads or promoted stories that are targeted to your specific clientele.
Ads on Facebook and other social networks are typically much cheaper than search engine (Pay per click) advertising, thus giving you much more bang for your buck. The nice thing is that we also have much greater control over who sees them.
Our SMM Services (Social Media Marketing) will allow your business to build relationships, increase brand awareness, as well as increase your website traffic. When you work with us, we help you increase your followers with people who are relevant to YOUR business. Your followers need to match the demographics, interests, and behaviors of your typical customers, which is where we come in.
When you build a strong connection by engaging your audience, these people become much more likely to buy from you. Billings SEO will work to increase your engagements which are building things like ‘likes’ comments, etc for each and every social media post. The more you have, the stronger your connection with your customers.
We will use your social postings to target the people you want to reach via Facebook or other social sites. We can target people by age, gender, location, lifestyle, and many more so that we really zero in on the clients that you need to increase your business. We can also retarget the same people who have visited your website before. We will customize your delivery channels to insure that you are reaching the right people all the time. This will result in an increase in your business.
Our Social Media Marketing Services have 5 different phases:
- You will have a dedicated social media manager for your account to develop a strategy that is custom built for your business and then to execute it. This will be your primary contact and your manager will work to learn your business to build the best strategy for you. Communication by email or scheduled phone calls with your manager is available at any time.
- We will develop a strategy for your business. No two social marketing campaigns are alike. We will first research your business and then work out a strategy. We also develop sales funnels to your show you your successes.
- Developing Content Calendars and Advertisements is an important part of the process. Once we have a strategy (and have made sure that you are on board with it) we will implement it. We will develop content and ads that are specific to your brand. This will be prepared and added to your monthly calendar. You will have the opportunity to review and approve it before it goes live.
- Our SMM services provide you with daily management and growth optimization. We monitor everything. We try to respond within 24 hours to comments, messages, and reviews. We will also utilize organic tactics to grow each social channel.
- Your social manager will prepare monthly reports for you to review. In addition, you will have 24/7 access to our software so that you can view your campaign’s progress at any time. You can also schedule weekly or monthly meetings to discuss strategy etc.
Our SMM pricing ranges from $400-$1000 per month. This pricing varies based upon the number of social channels we are managing for you and the amount of posts that we are making. This price does not include any advertising that you may choose to do along with your campaign. It simply compensates us for your time in managing your campaign. This saves you both time and money and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business.
You may elect to budget some advertising dollars to complement the organic approaches that we are building. We recommend at least a $150/month for advertising campaigns should you choose to go that route.
There is a one-time setup fee of $150 for our SMM services. This fee is simply for the time it takes to set up your campaign and includes setting you up in our analytic software, various social media systems, as well as creating any necessary accounts and social media pages.